As allowed under Ohio Revised Code 721.15 (D) and approved by Bryan City Council Resolution 22, 2023 and Bryan Board of Public Affairs’ Resolution 14, 2023, the City of Bryan and Bryan Municipal Utilities have selected GovDeals.com, an internet auction site, to sell personal property owned by the City that is unneeded or obsolete for purposes of Bryan city functions.
Given the convenience, limitless pool of potential buyers, and competitiveness of online auctions, GovDeals.com markets itself as a “liquidity services marketplace,” where bidding competition for surplus items is available around the clock, including weekends and holidays.
Visit GovDeals.com and search Bryan, OH 43506 to view available auction items.
Some of the basic terms:
- Interested buyers must create a Log In
- Auctions may run randomly throughout the current calendar year
- The winning bidder will pay a 12.5% buyer’s premium
- All assets are offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS”
- Payment in full is due not later than 5 business days from the time and date of the close of the auction
- Winning Bidder must remove purchase within ten business days from the time and date of the close of the auction
- The City of Bryan’s full terms and conditions are available with each auction
A copy of the Resolutions authorized by the Bryan City Council and the Bryan Board of Public Affairs regarding the sale of personal property owned by the City of Bryan and Bryan Municipal Utilities for internet auction through GovDeals is available for review by clicking the links below: