The City of Bryan offers several ways to make bill paying more convenient.
- Standard billing - With standard billing, you receive a statement once a month showing the charges on your account.
Simply place your payment in the envelope included with your bill and mail it by the due date.
- Automatic payment - Payment can be made by automatic debit from your checking or savings account. You will still receive a statement
showing your charges, and the amount due will be deducted from your account on the date due. Automatic payment is easy to set up.
No due dates to remember, and you will never have to worry about paying your bill again. Please link to
Automatic Payments to learn more.
- Online payment - Utility customers now have the option of paying their utility bills with a credit card securely over the Internet. This
is a safe and very convenient way to pay. Additionally, customers may select to have their utility bills emailed to them instead of having them
mailed to their address. The online payment option allows you to review your current utility bill, payment history, and usage history 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week. We are pleased to provide this service to our customers.
Just click on the Online Payments link to get started.
You will need your utility account number and current utility bill amount to get set up. Both Mastercard and Visa are accepted. Please contact the Clerk-Treasurer
office at 419-633-6020 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- In person - You can pay your utility bill by visiting the City Clerk-Treasurer office at 1399 East High Street.
Our office business hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Payment can be made with checks, cash, MasterCard or Visa.
- Drop off - Payment can be dropped off any time in the box near the north door of the Don North Municipal building or in the drive-up box located
in parking lot of the municipal building.
Low Income Bill Paying Assistance
BMU has implemented a program called the Bryan Good Neighbors Utilities Fund to help low-income households with their basic water and electric
bills. The program provides emergency bill paying assistance to BMU customers who cannot make their payment and are in danger of having their
electricity and/or water shut off. Click here for more information about the Bryan Good Neighbors Utilities Fund.